The best UV resistant driven element holder for VHF antennas, square boom 40mm.
Ideal to hold dipoles for 50MHz, 70MHz, 100MHz, 144MHz and 220MHz antennas.
We design dipole holder to be very strong. Keeping in mind to achieve the best possible characteristics for dipoles:
1. Plastic touches the dipole in minimum number of points. Which is 2 per side.
2. Thanks to the “Air” design plastic minimally disturbs electrical performance of the dipole. That’s why we call this holder “Max AIR”.
3. None of the metal parts touches the dipole.
4. Holder is made of one of the best RF plastics Polyethylene (HDPE). Dielectric constant 2.5 – 2.6.
5. Very strong construction.
6. Designed for plenty of boom diameters square and round.
7. Designed for different element pipe diameters.
We designed a range of holders that could satisfy all amateur and professional needs.
If you design antenna with this dipole holder with full-3D electromagnetic modelling software, all the important dimensions are right on the pictures.
Distance between dipole element and boom is 22 – 24mm. Depending on element diameter.
You could use it for boom correction.
Possible dipole pipe dimensions:
Metric: 8mm, 10mm and 12mm.
Imperial dimensions: 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″ and 1/2″.
Driven element holder “Max AIR” is constructed in such a way that heavy wind or snow won’t break it.
Dipole – driven element holder “Max AIR” 3D visualisation in a computer simulation.
What you’ll get?
1. UV resistant dipole holder “Max AIR”
2. Stainless steel bolts and self-locking hex nuts to tighten dipole pipe.
3. Stainless steel – Inox big bolt. Long enough for appropriate boom with washer and nylon insert self locking hex nut.
4. Best possible dipole holder.
Protected as new industrial design.
Drivene element holder “Max AIR” on 50 MHz antenna. Boom 40mm, dipole element 12mm.
Dipole insulator – holder “Max AIR” on 144 MHz antenna. Boom 40mm, dipole element 8mm copper.
“Max AIR” dipole holder on 50 MHz Xpol Antenna. Element 12mm
Connecting balun to the dipole on 50 MHz antenna. “Max AIR” dipole holder.
Dipole holder “Max AIR” water protection on 144MHz antenna. All elements OD8mm.
We think that “Max AIR” dipole holder is world’s best dipole element holder you can get for 50 MHz, 70 MHz, 144 MHz, 220 MHz antennas.