40 meter 4000 W High Power Band Pass Filter
High power 40 meter 7 – 7.3 MHz band pass filters for BIG GUNS.
Bandpass filter is perfect for multi-station environments like special events, field days, and portable operating to protect receivers from excessively strong out-of-band signals. Our 40-meter filter is designed to have an extremely low loss from 7 – 7.3 MHz (40-meter band) and it is 0.12 dB! Out-of-band interference is extremely suppressed. The filter is ideal to be on both reception and transmission. The 40-meter bandpass filter is declared at 4000 W, but the filter is designed for more power than presented. The Bandpass filter is placed in a powder-coated aluminum box. Silver-plated SO239 connectors and excellent filter design enable extremely low losses through 40 40-meter bands and high attenuation of out-of-band signals.
Frequency Range: 7 – 7.3 MHz
Insertion loss: 0.12 dB
Input Return Loss: -32 dB
Attenuation on the nearest band: 35 – 55 dB
Nominal input impedance: 50 Ohm
Maximum power input at SWR 1:1: 4000 W
Maximum power input at SWR 1:1: 3200 W
Maximum power input at SWR 1:1: 2500 W
Maximum power input at SWR 1:1: 2000 W
Connectors: SO239 or “N”
External look. A 40-meter band pass filter is placed inside the powder-coated aluminum box. SO239 connectors are silver-plated.
Measured data with HP8753ES full 2-port calibrated is presented below.
1. Out-of-band measurements with graph.
Ham Radio Bands and their Attenuation (more than)
160 meter: 45 dB
80 meter: 45 dB
20 meter: 45 dB
15 meter: 35 dB
10 meter: 40 dB
2. Return loss (S11) from the 40-meter 4000 W bandpass filter.
3. S21 Measurement from the filter. Points: 7 – 7.3 MHz. A flat line and extremely low loss are shown:
4. Actual box size 40-meter bandpass filter. The filter is placed and closed with a strong aluminum box. The filter is designed and adjusted together with the box so that the shown and measured characteristics are identical.
5. High power band-pass filter Power Derating Chart and Label.
Similar HF Band Pass filters:
160-meter band: 160-meter High power band pass filter – 4 kW
80-meter band: 80-meter High power band pass filter – 4 kW
20-meter band: 20-meter High power band pass filter – 4 kW
15-meter band: 15-meter High power band pass filter – 4 kW
10-meter band: 10-meter High power band pass filter – 4 kW