70 cm Complete Solution with Split RX for 432 MHz 1200 W Transmit-Receive 70 cm Contests and EME
Super power on transmit and low noise on receive with integrated BPF. For Split RX transceivers
EME3-432 device consists of three components:
1. 70 cm 430 – 440 MHz Ultimate Receiving Bandpass Filter on input side.
3. High Power High Current Relay + isolation relay.
4. By order, SAV-541+ instead of PGA103+
5. By order, Fail Safe Relay option.
6. By order, integrated super high selectivity SAW filter with bandwidth of just about 8 MHz. From 430-438 MHz.
EME3-432 Super Low Noise Preamplifier With Extreme Low Loss Band Pass Filter PGA103+ or SAV-541+ Split RX. Max Power 1200 W Transmit Receive Relays 432 to 450 MHz Schematic.
How to properly connect any EME2 or EME3 for any band to sequencer?
Use these schematic. Quality sequencer is mandatory.
More about EME3-432 please find here